Saturday, November 24, 2007

Introducing "Rev at Work"

As you can see from the date on that post below, I've been thinking about starting this blog for a couple of months now. I'm finally getting around to doing something about it. I intend to add more links in the near future, as well as feature one site a week in a post.

I wanted to have a place other than my favorites list to see sites I've saved for sermon and Bible Study prep. If anyone else happens to find this useful, then dig in.

I can't and won't vouch for all the theology you find on all these sites. The internet is a wild and crazy place. Nevertheless, there certainly is plenty of food for thought out there. Some of it needs to be puked out, for sure. But there is an awful lot that is truly nourishing, too. "Eat" with caution.

No comments: